casadoxadrezkabab@gmail.com...............................Coordenadas GPS: Latitude: N39º15'43,4" . Longitude: W8º34'56,7"
Blog optimizado para o navegador (web browser) Google Chrome.

quinta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2009

Koneru Humpy também protesta !

.


« 22nd October, 2009.

I am very unhappy to inform that I have withdrawn my participation in the Asian Indoor Games 2009 to be held at Vietnam due to some nasty circumstances caused by Mr. D.V. Sundar, Secretary, All India Chess Federation (AICF). As you know Chess is a mind game. So, I need to be mentally peaceful to perform well. I was put under lot of pressure and stress by Mr. Sundar that I am upset and not in a position to participate in a prestigious event for the country.

Today, I am bringing all the happenings between me and Mr. D.V.Sundar to make the things clear to everyone. (...) »


Este é só o começo de uma longa carta de protesto e anúncio de ... "caldeirada" , feita pela jogadora º 2 do Mundo em relação ao torneio "Asian Indoor Games 2009" que vai decorrer no Vietname.

Veja e leia a história toda aqui...


.

Sem comentários: