casadoxadrezkabab@gmail.com...............................Coordenadas GPS: Latitude: N39º15'43,4" . Longitude: W8º34'56,7"
Blog optimizado para o navegador (web browser) Google Chrome.

sábado, 19 de julho de 2014

George R. R. Martin’s Cyvasse










This is my attempt to translate the chess-like game featured in George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire novels (Game of Thrones). Being a huge fan of the man and his work, I wanted to try and give his game the best translation I could. Working with my good friend (and studious Martin scholar) Nate Stephens, I adapted the game to include everything mentioned in the book into a rules set I found believable for a game made during the emulated time period, while also keeping the games in mind that Martin has mentioned as inspiration during interviews. 
(...)
 (Read More.)  

.

Sem comentários: